Kiwanians planning annual Crowley Christmas Parade
The Crowley Kiwanis Club has set its annual Christmas Parade for Thursday, Dec. 3.
The parade will begin at 6 p.m. and will follow its traditional route on North Parkerson Avenue through downtown Crowley.
Those who wish to participate may enter a car or truck (with or without a trailer) for $50. A float may be reserved for $300, but will include advertising for other sponsors.
The deadline for entry is Wednesday, Nov. 25.
Sponsorships in varying amounts are also available.
The deadline for entry into or sponsorship of the parade is Wednesday, Nov. 25.
Guidelines for this year’s parade are as follows:
• The Crowley Kiwanis Club will host Santa Claus and no other Santa look-a-likes will be permitted;
• No music other than Christmas music may be played;
• No “throws” (candy, trinkets, etc.) will be allowed;
• There will be no signs on floats other than those provided by the Crowley Kiwanis Club;
• Parade participants must line up 45 minutes before the start of the parade beginning at Parkerson Avenue and 10th Street; and
• Floats will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
The Crowley Kiwanis Club also requests that all parade participants and spectators follow COVID-19 guidelines to the fullest.
For more information, or to register for or sponsor the parade, contact Keeffer Kelbaugh at (504) 669-9722.